Sunday, June 14, 2009

Art Update

Now that school is out (for the moment), I’ve been able to work on multiple art projects at once

First: “Queen of Clubs”, an ink sketch my friends in my graduating class signed.
Second: a mural for a local museum I’m working on in conjunction with a muralist out of L.A. and two local artists (my best friend Steven and Sebastian), as well as three (soon to be) junior high students. I’ll post the mural when it’s finished.
Third: my “little sister” loves giraffes and cherries…this painting (in progress) is going to be her (late) eighth grade graduation gift. When it’s done, you’ll see it.
Final: “Neo Genesis”, a graphite sketch I’m working on…‘cause I had an idea. It’s a sketch that (when finished) will portray birth but also death at the same time….in other words life. Again, you’ll see the finished piece.

Suggestions? Comments? Criticism?
Anything you have to say about any of these; please go for it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! These are great, all four of them. Best of luck finishing them up.

On another note///
your 'opinion' sounds good...and that balance is justice.
And thanks...I guess I'll allow you to call it a poem, haha

hahaha! thats good, but not good at the same time.

yep, people, they're so predictable...and I've seen longer