Saturday, June 20, 2009

If I don’t now…I’ll completely forget

By the way…I like blurry photos. Not always, but at times the blur gives an interesting effect.

Alright..i typically would have some kind of written idea to post….or a sketch scan or something. But I don’t’. Mainly because I’ve been painting…a lot…
Instead, I’ll just post what I’ve been up to…or busy with, in the studio. Yeah, if I don’t post something, this blog will be forgotten..yet again…

My "sisters" came in the other day to check out the mural. This is my little sister, she’s been mentioned her before. She’s tiny!...but absolutely adorable...and very loving.

My big sister…you know, she’s really grown up to be a gorgeous young woman..even though it’s hard to tell in this picture haha. anyway, she's very kind; very headstong, but Incredibly kind and supportive.

Another blur (annoying to some yes yes). Eloy, myself, and Sebastian. Eloy is of course an expert muralist. I’m learning, and Sebastian is a local artisan. (if you look at it from a bit of a distance...it looks quite clear)

This is a shot of everyone who has helped with the mural…except for three. (one person missing is Steven….)Although young, both girls are very handy to have around…and take care of their assignments quite nicely.To be mentioned, Alyssa (girl to the far left) is a very good painter…almost as though she has a natural talent for it. (ha, and she is the only somewhat-sane looking smiling person)

Eventually (after some day next week haha), an entire write-up of the mural will be posted. AND, a little something about my sisters as well.
On a side note: to compensate for Steven not being in the group shot, this is him! (thanks Katrina for taking such an “amazing” shot of Stevo)


laters

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, good stuff
and an interesting project

Katrina said...

You're Welcome!!!! Hahahaha