Friday, April 25, 2008

More Crazed Thoughts

This poem is very similar to Loneliness. However this is more about the concept of Reality vs. Dream, and it really just goes in a circle; kind of how my mind
functions...(haha)


Thoughts and Dreams
Reality?
Yes reality
What is reality?
It is the world outside you dream
Where is my dream?
It is at the end of reality
Dreams?
Yes dreams
What is a dream?
It is the emotions you feel in reality
Where is my reality?
It is at the heart of your dream
Me?
Yes you
What am I?
You are the thoughts of existence
Where is my existence?
It is at the heart of your dream
Existence?
Yes existence
What is existence?
It is the dream of reality
What is this dream?
It is your reality
Where am I?
You?
Where am I?
You are at the end of reality
This is a dream?
Of your reality…of your existence

No comments: