Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kinda Strange

There are two different colors of text, because there are two different speakers in this poem (or is there two different aspects of the same person?). If any body recognizes some of the dialog from Neon Genesis, you get a cookie

Loneliness

Is there someone their?
You
There are other people here, there has to be
Others?
Yes others
There is only you; but you hate it don’t you; loneliness.
Loneliness?
Where are you?
Here
But I can’t see you, only feel you
Feelings?
Feelings, of course
The others, Do you feel them around you, but there is only you.
Only me?
Myself and no one else
Yes
No I sense someone other than myself
Me?
Who are you?
You, you are many but you are alone…
Who are you?
I can’t be alone!
Loneliness?
You’re here
Me?
Yes you
I am you…we are many but you are alone
What are you talking about?
This is me?
You
What is this place?
Your world
My..?
This is your mind, your world,
My...world?
This place…
Your mind
Can I leave this world?
Leave?
Yes leave
If you want to feel others… the others around you will appear to you… in reality.
Where is my reality?
Reality, outside my mind?
Reality?
I want reality.
You do?
Yes, I do, my own choice.
Reality is at the end of your dream
Where is the end of my dream?
It is at the begining of reality...
...at the end of my dream

1 comment:

Feisu18 said...

Honestly I have never read the book that you have mentioned here....

But it seems to me.. the person is scared of the world. he wants to be on his own but share his world with the the others. He can't though. Trying to figure himself out and what he wants to be.

I would explain it better.. but words do not come out like the way i say them...