Friday, May 23, 2008

Fin.

I think its done; wait, I know its done. I originally called this Newly Caught Love; well I'm changing it. Its new title is: Newly Remembered Dream. Why change the title? After thinking, I realized: you cannot catch love...yeah...grrr. But, you can remember love, and dreams of love.. Besides, there are music notes in it now; for me that kind of gave it a dream-like quality. If you can tell me what sheet music is sketched in, you get a cookie (that's right a cookie, again).
I could tell you the meaning behind the sketch, but it would be more interesting if you interpreted it and found your own meaning. Let me know what you find.
I ended up giving it to a dear dear (really close) friend of mine…I call her Wind. (I don’t think you can make out my “legal” name…but “Joe” is one of the several names I go by)

No comments: