Friday, May 16, 2008

Ah man…

No Title Until…Death

What are friends?
They are someone you can trust, someone who cares.
What is hope?
The belief of something good to come.
This world is full of nothing, no friends, no hope.
Does anyone care?
What is care?
The concern for someone other than yourself, for those who care.
What is love?
The emotion that cannot be explained.
This world if full of nothing, no care, no love.
I do not know.
What is Life?
The realization of living, of one’s expectance.
What is blood?
The liquid that drips ripples and pours inside.
This life is bleeding, is pleading, for what?
Blood trickles.
Nobody cares, nobody loves.
Nothing is worth the cost of living, of bleeding
I have nothing, but yet I have something, what?
Nothing matters anymore…
My friends, what friends, do I have anyone I can call a friend?
The people I thought were my friends, they do not seem to care…
The one I love, do I receive love back?
I cannot tell.
Do they love me?
Do I love them?
Do we bleed for nothing?
I try to love back, but I’m afraid they do not love me, want me…
I’m afraid they don’t care…
I want someone to talk to…
But no one wants to…
Nobody cares…
Not even the one I love…
Nobody…


No comments: