Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Rhythmic Thinking

This is a stream of thought that was suppose to be a free-verse style poem. But I can never seem write without rhythm. I’m not sure yet, but I may go back and edit this later.

Implosion

Figures of people
Do we care for each other?
What defines love of friends?
Do we really care?
The walls of my mind are closing in
I feel a sensation of sadness surrounding my very core
Help me
Help me release my mind from this self-made malice.
Sensations of hopelessness
Where are the people I call friends?
Do they really exist?
Do I matter to them?
Do they really matter to me or am I deceptive?
Why do I feel this way; my mind is playing tricks on me
Show me
Show me the way out of this stream of thought

Interpretation of reality
Where am I going?
What does my mind want?
Do I really know?
My consciousness is crumbling apart
I am the only person who can truly change my perceptions
But still
But still we can help each other live in this world

Break of spirit
Do we know each other?
Has my mind imploded?
How…..?
I feel my heart melting away
This feeling of loneliness is crushing all that matters
I do
I do not wish to live in pain because of emotional separation.

Thoughts of hope
Why do I think such things?
Where do such irrational thoughts take me?
Do I really believe myself?
My mind is collapsing from the stress
But I know the truths of friendship
I know
I know are minds and hearts will remain together forever

No comments: