Tuesday, October 28, 2008

From the Dark

Another sleepless night.
Well then, typically I would be writing poetry, but as stated before, I’m feeling really uninspired.
Uninspired to write poems in any case.


Lets talk.

The nation. No no: the world. What do you see? Ha what do you want to see? Both simple questions; both with simple answers. You, or we rather, see misery, destruction, hell even anarchy. Imperfection.
Happiness, prosperity, stability; those are what we want to see. Then why do we not see those basic things in the world?

Humans are such funny creature. We have a mind; a mind with the ability to reason abstractly, to learn, to reflect, to love. Almost anything that can be imagined, can be created with modern technology. People imagine a perfect world; but THAT can not be created. No matter how hard we humans try, we will never have a perfect world.

Why? Do not all people desire a perfect world? Do not all people try to attain that? So why does it not work? Why is the world falling into nothingness? Why are people suffering? Why are people filled with hatred? People are such amazing creatures, yet with all that we have, we cannot attain a perfect world; we cannot attain perfection. We have such amazing emotions, yet the world is primarily filled with hate and misery.

Humans don’t have the ability to rule themselves. Humans don’t know how to create a perfect world. Don’t believe me? Look at history; look at the present. Despite all the “advances”, the world becomes worse every year.

This world is disgusting. It’s funny, without humans, the world would be perfect. Humans are simply destroying themselves; for the Earth is strong, it has the ability to grow and regenerate.

I hate this world, I want it to end.
I hate all the fools who are plunging this world into destruction.
I hate all the stupid people ignoring there ability to reason.
Think. You must think! If people would think more, perhaps the world would be better?
You are most likely thinking “think about what?”
I don’t have an answer to that.
I don’t know what to think about; I’m simply another flawed human.

Am I simply stating the obvious? Most likely, you could tell on your own how bad the world is.
Am I simply ranting and raving for no reason. Yeah.
Am I simply another stupid fool? Probably.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice, but clishe words. I've heard it many times, what you've said. But, unless you do something about those words than you are just part of the problem that you speak of...

My writings have directly adressed this, if you can understand them, you should take a look and consider our options as we humans have...

Have a good day!