Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grass

I cannot remember when I wrote this short aritcle either...you know..I should probably start dating these things when I write them in my note book...
..grass is wonderful...
..grass is beautiful...
...as i lay in the cool grass..i began thinking...thinking about the fact that..maybe..grass is like people...
grass..it is a creation of god...there are many varieties of grass...but even so..grass is still grass....all grass blades look very similar..but if you look closely..you will see individual characteristics of each blade..if you look at grass..and feel grass..you will see that grass is beautiful..
people..they are creations of god..there are many races of people...but even so..people are still people...all people look very similar..but if you look closely..you will see individual characteristics of each person..if you look at people..and feel people..you will see that people are beautiful...
...see?..they are parallel.....in some dream-like light..grass is like people..people are like grass....if you can love grass..you can love people......if you can love people..you can love grass...
..as i lay in the cool grass...the warm sun shone down...the blue sky was alive with clouds..the breeze played with my hair and cloths and lips...this all soothed my sore body and mind...
..as i lay in the cool grass...i felt of the blades..smelt of earth...stroked the ocean of grass under me....i dreamed of grass..and of people the grass reminded me of........i cried..i cried because..all was well...i was content...i was happy....................i wish you could have been there..i with you could have felt the moment with me..i wish you could have felt of the grass..............................
..........you yourself..are a little, beautiful, tender blade of grass..............
...when you look at grass...see it's beauty...and know in your heart that you are beautiful just as the grass is
........i love grass................

No comments: